Indian army official website is going to publish the JAG 22 notification on 19th July 2018. The Judge Advocate General 22 (JAG 22) is a special entry for both male and female law graduates. All law graduates, who want to join the Indian army judge advocate general branch can apply through this entry. There won’t be any written exam, if shortlisted, you will directly face the SSB Interview.
JAG 22 Important Dates
|JAG 22 Notification Date||19 July 2018|
|JAG 22 Last Date||16 August 2018|
|JAG 22 Cut Off||55% marks in LLB graduation degree|
|JAG 22 SSB Interview Date||From Nov 2018|
|JAG 22 Merit List||March 2019|
Below we have mentioned few details related to JAG 22 notification and you can read more on the official notification of JAG 22 linked below.
JAG 22 Recruitment Eligibility:
- Nationality – The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit – The candidate must be of the age between 21-27 years. 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2019 (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 92 and not later than 01 Jan 98 both dates inclusive). The date mentioned in the matriculation certificate will be considered as final. No other document will be accepted for age declaration and no further change request will be entertained.
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must have scored 55% marks in LLB graduation degree (3 years professional after graduation or 5 years after 10+2) and the candidate must be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidates having studied in the College/University which is not recognized by the Bar Council of India will not be accepted.
JAG 22 Vacancies:
No Details Will be updated soon. Meanwhile, connect with us on Facebook to stay updated.
Starting And Ending Dates Of Application Forms – Online Application Will Open On 19th-July-2018 at 1200 hrs And Will Close On 16th-August-2018 at 1200 hrs.
How To Apply for JAG 22
- Visit joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the officers’ row, click on Apply/Login.
- Click on the registration.
- Follow the instructions and fill up your basic details.
- After entering your details, the website will show you the list of entries available for you.
- Now submit the application after checking the entire application form again, save the application and take 2 printouts of the application for future use.
JAG 22 Recruitment Medical Standards:
- The candidate must be fit as per the physical standards mentioned in the guidelines available at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The candidates, who will be recommended by the SSB, will be further sent for medical examination. Those who pass the exam will be accepted.
JAG 22 Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure of the JAG entry is as follows-
- The shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the academic performance will be done by the Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army). The list of shortlisted candidates will be put on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The shortlisted candidates will be allotted SSB centers and date of reporting will be sent to them by e-mail or SMS.
- The candidates, who will report at the mentioned SSB center on mentioned date, will face stage 1 (Screening) and Stage 2 (psychology, GTO and personal interview).
- Those who pass the sage 1 will stay for stage 2 and those who fail in stage one will be set free on the same day.
- Candidates who will get the recommendation after stage 2 will undergo documentation and will be sent for medical examination.
Training of JAG 22 Candidates:
- The candidates who will get their names in the final merit list will be called for training in Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
- The training will last for 49 weeks and the cadets will be granted commission in the rank of lieutenant after the completion of the training.
- As per the guidelines and rules, the candidates are neither allowed to marry during training nor will they not be allowed to live with parents or guardians.
- Any candidate found married before or during the training will be discharged from the training.
- The government of India will manage all expenses of the training of the cadets. The cadets will be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Defense Management and Strategic Studies by the University of Madras after the end of the training.
JAG 22 Official Notification – Will be updated on 19th July 2018
Don’t Forget to Like Our Page for future ease.